Monk Seal Hospital, Kona, Hawaii
PERMANENT, INEXPENSIVE BUILDING SOLUTIONS FOR AGGRESSIVE HUMID ENVIRONMENTS SUCH AS THIS REHABILITATION FACILITY FOR SICK AND INJURED MONK SEALS
Structures designed, engineered and built to client specs, with global reach.
Tough in Any Climate
- Engineered in all 50 states
- Hurricane wind ratings and all snow loads
- Certified manufacturing facilities
- Energy code compliant/R-30 insulation system
- Fastest road to operation
- Natural lighting reduces electrical load
- No groundwater impact
- High solar reflectance for cool roof, energy savings
- Promotes occupant health, improves productivity
- Aesthetically pleasing environment
- Improved air quality – efficient ventilation
- Made from recyclable materials
- Highly energy efficient
Going Project completed!
Project completed for Waste Management in Palmdale, California.